A downloadable project
Corkboard is a multiplayer post-it/discussion system created in UE4 Blueprint. Drag-and-drop physically-simulated "sticky notes" can be edited by any connected player, and expand or contract to accommodate text. A fun little application and a good learning resource for anyone struggling with implementing basic multiplayer. Includes a packaged build and the source UE4 project.
- Physics-based sticky notes which expand and contract to accommodate your entered text
- Support for LAN/online multiplayer
- Friends can connect and write, edit, and throw around notes
- Saving: Notes are automatically saved between sessions for both server and client
- Mouse-based camera movement - middle-mouse drag moves the camera, mouse wheel zooms
- Super heavily commented Blueprint graphs make this a solid learning resource for anyone struggling with replication
In order to download this project you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.